Aqua Data Studio is a software application for developers, administrators and database parsers that provides the ability to access, manage, develop, or analyze data in a database. It’s no different to working with relational databases, NoSQL or cloudy; however, Aqua Data Studio provides quick access to databases. This software supports most databases and works on major operating systems. The visual analysis provided by Aqua Data Studio enables its users to analyze their data in a simple interface. You can put your query results in a worksheet, create and save visual results, and even share them with your other colleagues.
Aqua Data Studio Download New Latest Version
Aqua Data Studio is a productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, NoSQL or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works on all major operating systems. Aqua Data Studio’s Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create beautiful visualizations of your data, you can create dashboards by dragging in visualizations from many worksheets and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.
Aqua Data Studio Portable Download for Free
Aqua Data Studio is a modern IDE with a workspace environment. A Docking & Windowing framework allows tabbed documents for query windows, which can be grouped or floated for flexibility. Easily manage and navigate all of your open query windows and files. And with Aqua Data Create beautiful visualizations and dashboards of your data to explore or share with others. Identify patterns and trends to find opportunities for further analysis. Giving you the ability to improve business decisions, limit risk and solve difficult problems.
Aqua Data Studio Free Alternative for Windows
Aqua Data Studio has Query & Analysis Tool like An advanced Query Analyzer allows you to connect to any database server and execute SQL Queries. SQL formatting, syntax coloring, and autocomplete features save you time in writing SQL statements. Query results can be viewed in the text, grid, pivot or form views with quick filtering and export functionality. SQL History allows you to quickly retrieve any previous queries without losing them.
Aqua Data Studio Free 19 Free Download
Data Studio has Table Data Editor like Aqua Data Studio provides a Table Data Editor that allows you to edit the result-set of an executed query on a table using a convenient graphical interface. This makes it easy to alter data and add or delete rows using an editable, Excel-like grid.
Aqua Data Studio 19V Free Download 32 Bit
Now download the new latest version for 32 bit, it’s a full version and a direct download links. The Import and Export tools allow data of different formats to be imported and exported to and from databases, tables, objects, and files. Note: The extraction password is www.p30download.com and please do not copy paste the password. You have to type yourself.
Download Aqua Data Studio 19V Free 64 Bit
It’s the latest version for 64 Bit users and virus free and safe direct download links. This software is an offline installer. Note: The extraction password is www.p30download.com and please do not copy paste the password. You have to type yourself.
System Requirements for Aqua Data Studio 19V
– Amazon Redshift
– Apache Cassandra – 3.x, 2.x
– Apache Derby – 10.x
– Apache Hive – 2.1.x, 1.2, 0.14; Spark – 1.6, 1.5; and distributions:
– Amazon EMR Hive – 5.x
– Cloudera – 5.x
– Hortonworks – 2.x
– Impala – 2.5, 0.13, 0.12
– MapR – 5.x
– DB2 iSeries – V7Rx, V6Rx, V5Rx
– DB2 LUW – 11.1, 10.x, 9.x, 8.0, 7.0
– DB2 z/OS – V12, V11, V10, V9, V8
– Greenplum – 4.3, 4.2
– Generic JDBC
– Generic ODBC
– Google BigQuery
– Informix – 12.x, 11.x, 10.x, 9.x, 7.x
– MongoDB – 3.4, 3.2, 2.6
– MySQL – 5.x
– Netezza – 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
– Oracle – 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i
– ParAccel Analytic Platform – 5.x, 4.x
– PostgreSQL – 9.x, 8.x
– SAP HANA -2.0, 1.0
– SQLite – 3.x
– MS SQL Database (Azure)
– MS SQL Server – 2016 – 2000, 7, MSDE
– Sybase Anywhere – 17.0, 16.0, 11.0, 10.0, 9.0, 8.0
– Sybase ASE – 16.0, 15.x, 12.x, 11.x
– Sybase IQ – 16.0, 15.x, 12.x
– Teradata Aster Database – 6.x, 5.x, 4.x
– Teradata Database – 15.0, 14.0, 13.0, 12.0
– Vertica – 8.0, 7.x, 6.0
– VoltDB – 7.x, 6.x
– Chinese (Simplified | Traditional)
– Portuguese (Portugal)
How to Install and Activate Aqua Data Studio 19 Free Full Version
Here is the full guide to download and install Aqua Data 19:
1. Install the software.
Copy and replace the contents of the Crcked file folder in the lib folder located in the software installation location * (the default path in the 64-bit C: \ Program Files \ Aqua Data Studio 19.0-64bit \ lib \).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
– On Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
So, if you find any trouble please contact us to help you. Feel free it’s safe and virus free download links.