Among plenty of juicers for greens on the market, you want to find one that will satisfy your needs, but also the one that will satisfy your budget. We know that you are aware that the right juicer for greens will improve your health, wellness, energy, and radiance. A machine like this will make you healthy and energetic green juices that will affect your whole organism positively. Finding the best juicer for greens isn’t a tough task, but greens are specific to blend, differently from apples or carrots, so you might need some help here in order to find a trendy, affordable, useful, and efficient – all in one.
Some of the hard vegetables and greens are a bit hard to juice. Even though there are many juicers for greens on the market, most of them are simply not convenient for spinach, wheatgrass, cabbage, lettuce, etc. As you are reading this article, that means that you are focusing more on your health. Let us tell you something – you are on the right way!
You need a useful juicer that will give you the most of every green you put in it. Some juicers are simply too strong and completely smash out the needed vitamins and enzymes of the content. Of course some of you might have special requirements, but we had that in mind. That means that you are about to see some of the juicers for greens that are able to fulfill your needs over many years.
The most important things to know before buying a juicer for greens
There is no such thing as a perfect juicer for greens out there. But, you can get yourself one that fulfills most of the requirements of a perfect juicer. We will enumerate a list of the requirements that you should consider when choosing your new juicer.
- 1. You want a juicer that will serve you in the long run. That means that you want a juicer that has a 5
or more years’ warranty.
- 2. Further, an almost perfect juicer has a kind of low speed. Even though it might take a few seconds more, the low-speed juicer will preserve nutrients and enzymes from the greens.
- 3. Stainless steel juicers don’t oxidize, meaning that you will be able to store your juice for up to 72 hours and it won’t change the taste.
- 4. If you are buying your greens in the market, it would be great if your juicer minimizes chemicals and pesticides inside of it. You can’t know which way these were grown unless they are organic or local. Concluding – fewer pesticides and chemicals mean healthier juice.
- 5. You want to get most of every green. The pulp contains a juice within, so you want a juicer that produces as dry as possible pulp. It can give you up to 35% more juice.
- 6. Juices will be a part of your everyday diet. You want to get rich, nutritious, high quality, and concentrated juices. Make sure that your juicer gives you the best of it each time you use it.
- 7. Who likes noise? Right, no one. Get yourself a juicer that is as quiet as possible. Some producers put an accent on producing noiseless juicers. You definitely need one of these.
- 8. You could make juice on your own, but you want to save some time and avoid a mess in the kitchen. Last but not least requirement when we talk to juices is to find the one which is easy to assemble, easy to use and operate.
Reviews of the Best Juices for Greens in 2018
Here you can compare some of the best juices for greens. We hope that our list will help you decide which one of these would you like to have.
- 700-Watt BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain by Breville
About the product
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain stands out as one of the best juicers for greens on the market. For an affordable price, you will get nice, elegant, and shiny steel packaging juicer, with a built-in 700 Watt motor. This is definitely a worthy purchase. This juicer has a safety-locking arm, as it won’t operate until you put its cover in a place.